Cloud-based Network Access Security
Security as a Service – SaaS
What is Cloud-Based Security
Security services are migrating from dedicated hardware solutions to off-premises security services using a model called Software as a Service (SAAS).
These days many companies are providing virtualized networks so that others can provide SAAS using those networks. The virtualized networks are called Cloud based Network and security services provided over cloud networks are called Cloud-Based Security or security-as-a-service.
How does it work
- Initially go through a simple setup process for your enterprise
- Once the basic configuration is done then all the authentication requests coming into your network are routed to the SaaS (Security as a Service) of Known Access for Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- All the users are authenticated with multi-factor authenticators (as selected during the setup process)
- Strong Identity & Access controls are applied before the users are allowed to access the enterprise resources
Easy StartUp Process
- Few simple steps are required to start the ball rolling for a cloud based security service
- Sign up and provide your company’s information.
- Pick the authenticator(s) for your company and the level of support required
- Follow few simple steps to route your security traffic to our cloud based service
- Enter the users for network access. We can help you to export the existing user database to our system
- Once all the above steps are taken, users are ready to access the network securely
- An IP address will be provided to each customer once the start-up process has completed successfully
- The IP address has to be configured in the customer’s routers
- Additional security keys will be provided to the customer to keep the information secured.
- In case of multiple routers, each one has to be configured independently.
Management of Employees, Contractors, & Business Partners
- We help you to migrate your existing database to our system
- Administrators of your company can add users using our GUI based interface
- Changes can be made at anytime by your authorized administrators
- Permission to deny access to a particular user or a set of users is provided
- We provide the capability to change user’s authenticators at anytime
- Allow or Deny access to certain network resources
- Allow or deny the access from certain access-points (NAS & RAS)
- User activities can be monitored
- Each entry will have:
- User Name
- Success/failure status
- Failure Code (if any)
- Access point
- Real-time and historical reports can be generated